A full CARE Intensive consists of 25 hours of specialized training in Raindrop technique, Vita flex, Chemistry, Emotional Release and History of Anointing with Oils and Laying on of Hands. The course provides practically applied aromatherapy skills and authorized training for NCBTMB (25 CE hours) for healing professionals who choose to learn about &/or integrate essential oils into their practices as well as for the non – professionals who are empowering themselves to increase the health and well-being of their family, friends and themselves.
Participants completing the training will:
- Understand the Fundamentals of Aromatherapy
- Understand the Science and Chemistry of Essential Oils
- Learn to Apply Useful Skills in Vita flex
- Learn to do Raindrop Technique
- Learn how Essential Oils Can be Used for Emotional Releasing
Interested in Hosting a CARE Intensive for Your Friends and Downline Members?
Complete the Contact form and we can begin working together to bring a CARE Intensive to your town!