April 26 – 28, 2019
Karen Birdsall CCCI, LMT, BCTMB, CPMT
Jennifer McCraw CCCI, CRTS, LSH
Intensive Daily Format
Friday, April 26
8:00 AM Registration & Introductions
8:30 AM Introduction To Care
9:00 AM Vitaflex
1:00 PM Lunch Break
2:00 PM Chemistry I
5:00 PM Adjourn for the evening
Saturday, April 27
9:00 AM Raindrop I
1:00 PM Lunch Break
2:00 PM Raindrop II
6:00 PM Adjourn for evening
Sunday, April 28
8:00 AM History of Anointing and Laying on of Hands
10:00 PM Chemistry II
1:00 PM Lunch
2:00 PM Emotional Release
7:00 Evaluations, closing, adjourn
Limitations Of Class Size
The Raindrop and Vita Flex portions of the intensive class are limited to 6 participants in order to keep class sizes small for better hands-on attention and training, so register early to ensure your place. The Bible Oils, Chem I, Chem II, and Emotional Release classes are demonstration/lecture classes, and there are no limitations on class size beyond the seating capacity of the room. While pre-registration is preferred, these portions of the intensive are open to the public at al a carte prices with registrations taken at the door.
Credit Hours & Prices
|Course||Credit Hours||A la carte pricing|
|Applied Vita Flex||4 hours||$140|
|History Anointing||2 hours||$40|
|Raindrop I||4 hours||$160|
|Raindrop II||4 hours||$160|
|Chemistry I||3 hours||$110|
|Chemistry II||3 hours||$110|
|Emotional Release||5 hours||$170|
|TOTAL||25 hours||$890 (a la carte)|
Full Intensive cost is $700 (savings of $190).
What Is Included
Class notes, necessary oils, handouts, and a certificate acknowledging your participation in the course or courses taken are all included in seminar fees.
Payment plans are available by emailing Jen McCraw at email@example.com Karen Birdsall at firstname.lastname@example.org. Minimum $100 deposit is required to secure your spot at the intensive. Intensive must be paid in full by April 5, 2019.
Full refund less $100 for processing will be issued for cancellations at least 3 weeks before the seminar start date (April 5). After this date, no refunds will be issued.
What To Bring
- A notebook and pen or pencil to take notes
- Snacks for yourself
- A sweater or blanket if you tend to get chilly
- You are encouraged to bring your Bible for the Bible Oils class.
- While there are no texts required to take the CARE classes, if you own a copy of The Chemistry Of Essential Oils Made Simple, Feelings Buried Alive Never Die, Releasing Emotional Patterns, and/or Heal Your Body, please bring them, as they will be referred to often in the Chemistry and Emotional Release classes. Copies will be available at the seminar if you don’t have them.
- A set of twin sheets (flat and fitted)
- A bath towel and a hand towel
What You Can Expect
- History of Anointing:Upon completion you will be able to cite books of the Old and New Testaments containing information on essential oils as well as their Biblical and modern applications.
- Applied Vita Flex:Upon completion you will be able to perform 13 Vita Flex Procedures, to understand the basis for Vita Flex, and what benefits may be expected from their application.
- Raindrop Technique:Upon completion you will be able to perform the entire Raindrop protocol, understand its limits and precautions, and know its potential benefits. This class is part of the foundation for becoming a Certified Raindrop Technique Specialist (CRTS).
- Chemistry:Upon completion you will gain a scientific understanding of how the compounds of essential oils reach to cellular levels and how they can bring benefits to the various organs and tissues of the body.
- Emotional Release:Upon completion you will be able understand how physical maladies may correlate with repressed emotions, to use essential oils to locate where emotional issues may be stored in the body, and learn a protocol aimed at releasing them for yourself and others.
- Get Certified AS CRTS, CAC, LSH, BCRS OR CCI:
Learn how to become a Certified Raindrop Technician Specialist (CRTS), Certified Aromatherapy Coach (CAC), Licensed Spiritual Healer (LSH), Board Certified Raindrop Specialist (BCRS) or Certified CARE Instructor (CCI) through CARE and legally practice and teach Raindrop and Vita Flex.